McLaren teases us with 12C Can-Am Edition concept
So, what does McLaren have planned for this monster? The company isn't saying, though it's unlikely we'll see the beast compete on track any time soon. The wild aero work alone is enough to exclude the 12C Can-Am Edition from GT3 competition. Instead, think of the winged 12C as a tribute to the no-holds-barred Can-Am races of days gone by. Check out the full gallery above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models