1969 Chevy Camaro becomes slot-car track
The 1969 Camaro you see above above pays tribute to the Sunoco Camaros, but it's riveting for a different reason: it's a slot-car track. Why? Because that's just what Slot Mods does. We've seen their work before, such as the track hidden inside a Porsche 917 shell. This weekend at Pebble Beach they're unveiling a Road America replica track commissioned by Bobby Rahal.
But for now there's that 1969 Camaro that doesn't run the track, it is the track. Check it out in the video posted below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models