McLaren MP4-12C Spider touches down in North America
As one Autoblog staffer commented, the car looks good enough to lick. Twice. Delicious? Yes. Cheap? Most certainly not. The McLaren MP4-12C Spider commands a price tag of $265,750, well north of the $241,800 the company asks for the coupe. You can get a closer look at the drophead McLaren by picking through the gallery above.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models