Kia planning onslaught of new product
In addition, Kia is expected to unveil the Cadenza front-wheel-drive sedan next summer as a 2014 model. Powered by a 3.5-liter V6 engine, the four-door will be positioned above the smaller Optima and will likely carry an MSRP in the high $30,000 range. Meanwhile, forces inside Kia are still pushing to see the GT Concept translated into a legitimate production vehicle. The company is having trouble building a proper business case for the 395-horsepower sedan, however.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models