Cadillac will debut production ELR at next year's Pebble Beach Concours
According to Left Lane News, the confirmation came at Pebble Beach from Cadillac marketing VP Don Butler, who also said that next-gen versions of the CTS and Escalade are coming next year.
As we already know, the plug-in powertrain in the ELR is an evolution of the one used in the Chevrolet Volt, with a longer electric-only range. After starting sales in North America, the ELR – which was first seen at the 2009 North American Auto Show in Detroit as the Converj concept – will likely go on sale in Europe and China. It should cost less than $57,400.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models