2013 BMW 7 Series makes its North American debut at Pebble Beach
Even with the nudge in performance, BMW says it has managed to improve efficiency by around 25 percent due to the addition of a new eight-speed automatic transmission. Meanwhile, the 740i continues on with the same horsepower for 2013, but receives a 20-percent jump in efficiency thanks to its eight-speed gearbox.
Look for a new ECO PRO powertrain management system to bow on both the 740i and 750i as well. The system helps eek every last bit of available efficiency from the engine and transmission and includes a coast mode that allows the 7 Series to freewheel at speeds between 30 and 100 mph.
BMW 750 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models