Seven-seat Fiat 500XL leaked ahead of Paris debut
While the Fiat 500L is on its way to dealerships this year, the 500XL (if that ends up being its production name) isn't expected to hit showroom floors until later in 2013. It is believed that it will not be coming to the U.S., the rumor being that Fiat doesn't think Americans are ready for a tiny seven-seater. We might see all of them at the Paris Motor Show next month and get a handle on which 500 will go where.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models