Watch a 91-year-old grandma RallyCross a Subaru
For her run, she has a navigator instructing her on the turns like any rally event. For most of her time behind the wheel, she looks terrified, but as you can see from the screengrab, she starts to have fun with it.
Throughout the video you hear several clunks which sound like she is running over something (or someone), and lest you might chalk it up as just the sounds of the course, you overhear the navigator telling our intrepid elderly driver "you went off course, which is worse than hitting a cone."
Click below to watch the video and see how well she does rallying an old Subie.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models