Toyota Prius Solution: When you're dead, you can't pollute
Obviously a riff on the whole "Pious" side of the Prius-driver stereotype as well as taking blind environmentalism to its logical extreme, the Prius Solution manages to put a bloody twist on the Prius "family" branding that the automaker has been promoting since early 2010. It's kind of gross, so you've been warned.
That said, anyone who's been punctured backbone-to-sternum also can't work to solve world's environmental problems, but that's a discussion for another time. Enough talk. Check out the video below.
Toyota Prius Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models