Gran Turismo 5 Academy Edition coming Sept. 26 [w/video]
When it arrives on September 26, the shiny disc inside will contain the packs available for the last two years: Car Packs 1, 2 and 3, Course Packs 1 and 2, the Special Paint Pack and Racing Gear Pack, and the very same Nissan GT-R that Kazunor Yamauch drove in the Nürburgring 24-Hour race this year. Well, not that one, but a digital representation of it.
According to Playstation's EU people, it will cost the equivalent of €29.99, which is about $37 at current conversion rates. You have two months to save up and a video below to keep you in the mood until then.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models