You can catch more flies with a Mercedes-Benz
Mercier decided to turn the situation on its ear with this project. Mercier coated an old Merc in fly paper, parked it a greenhouse and released 100,000 flies. When the body was fully coated in insects, the artist, her brother and two friends piled in to drive around the streets of Toulouse, France. The mixed media artist is no stranger to working on auto-related subjects – she previously dressed up a Mercedes in a wedding gown and is now working on a new piece involving an Opel Corsa.
Check out the bizarre scene in the videos below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models