Porsche Macan snapped testing, first glimpse of interior seen
We're still waiting for some concrete information about Porsche's Audi Q5-based crossover, which goes into production next year, especially regarding powertrain. The obvious assumption is that the Porsche will be powered by a tweaked version of the Q5's supercharged 3.0-liter V6. New for 2013, it makes 272 horses, though we've also heard rumors of an S version with a more potent powerplant like the one in the Audi S4 that is rated at 329 horsepower. Then there's the mother of all rumors: The Macan might be had with a 370-hp, twin-turbo V6.
Perhaps Stuttgart will end the speculation and drop some official news on us at this year's Paris Motor Show?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models