GM designer Lyon bails just days before taking over Opel/Vauxhall
Lyon joined GM in 1990 and worked as the executive director of GM Asia Pacific design before transitioning to his post as head of North American interior design. He was instrumental in penning the cabin of the 2013 Cadillac XTS and the Chevrolet Volt. He also helped steer Buick toward greater design consistency with Opel. The new position would have made him vice president of design for GM Europe.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models