Watch this Subaru lug a Ram pickup and a trailer out of the mud
It's unclear where the video was taken, but amidst many other trucks (all appear to be pulling camper trailers as well), it was the humble Subie that came to the rescue. Using your standard canvas tow strap, the Fuji Heavy hardware barely appears to struggle, though the Ram does its part, too.
We don't get much of a reaction from the driver of the compact hatchback, but we can infer: "AWD, FTW!" One can argue the merits of the Subaru's footing in contrast to that of the mighty full-size pickup, but there's no denying the video evidence below.
As Autoblog scribe Zach Bowman sagely remarked upon watching the footage, "That video is why I hate buying used cars." Touché.
Subaru Impreza Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models