Chris Harris pits Porsche 911 GT2 RS against Ducati 1199 Panigale
Some numbers to ponder. The Porsche has six cylinders, 620 horsepower, and a traditional manual transmission. The Ducati packs just two cylinders, but doesn't give up any enthusiasm to the Porsche, with an astounding 192 hp from its V-Twin. You might think the bike would spank the Porsche, but consider this: both vehicles proved tricky to launch.
So, which extreme machine is quicker? Scroll down to watch the video.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models