Are you the 2013 Lexus LS?
We reached out to Lexus to see if the images were accurate or not, but have yet to hear back. Either way, we'll find out just how close this sedan is to the real deal when the 2013 Lexus LS debuts next Monday. The company has already said buyers will be able to pick up their luxury sedan in base LS 460, LS 460 L and LS 600h L guise, in addition to the new F Sport model. Stay tuned.
Lexus LS 460 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video