The List #0360: Learn to Drift
A few of us on the Autoblog team know a thing or two about drifting, particularly that it's not as easy as it looks. To control that moment of chaos the way professional drifters do takes incredibly precise inputs (from both your hands and feet), the right equipment and many hours of practice. You can't just hop in a high-powered rear-wheel-drive car and go for it, but that's exactly what we asked Jessi and Patrick to do for this episode of The List.
They won't be alone. We've asked professional drifter Conrad Gruenwald to give them some instruction. How much can they learn in less than a day? Watch to find out.
Have an RSS feed? Click here to add The List.
Click here to learn more about our hosts, Jessi and Patrick.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models