Kia teases all-new Carens, will debut in Paris
Kia says it will be officially introducing the Carens on September 27 at the Paris Motor Show. Based on Hyundai and Kia's C-segment platform, the Carens will resemble the unloved Kia Rondo in function, if not form, with seating for either five or seven.
We like what we see from these trippy renderings, even if the Carens does look more like a Ford than anything currently sitting on a Kia dealer's lot. The big question, however, is whether Kia is willing to take another shot at selling a tall wagon style crossover in the U.S., given the cool reception afforded the Rondo during its short time here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models