Formula Cross seeks to turn ATVs into mini racers
The resulting YFC 450 has equipment like a tubular chassis and "build it" roll cage, a racing steering wheel, and 12 inches of wheel travel with an adjustable sway bar and a wider track. The Formula Cross site announces its creation is coming this fall, so there's not a lot of information to really figure out exactly how they've completed the metamorphosis or how much it will cost. The whole thing is said to weigh 495 pounds wet; there's an asterisk after that, though, and back to that lack of info, we have no idea what the numerous asterisks on the equipment and specs lists represent.
We can say without any asterisks that we're intrigued. There's a video below to watch the Formula Cross in dirty action.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models