2013 Chevrolet Camaro gets new Dusk Edition
For starters, the Dusk Edition gets coated in Blue Ray Metallic paint, a new color for 2013. The Dusk also gets halo HID headlights, 21-inch Bright Silver painted aluminum wheels, and summer performance tires. Convertible models come equipped with a blue cloth top.
Inside the Dusk Edition, the cabin is outfitted in Mojave leather interior and yellow stitching on the seats, shift knob, steering wheel and arm rests. The soft-touch instrument panel is delivered in the same Mojave color as the seats, and the interior is capped off with Blue Ray Metallic door inserts.
The Dusk Edition package fetches an MSRP of $5995 and will be available through December of this year.
Chevy Camaro Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models