Watch this F1 driver put down a hot lap in the wet around Spa Francorchamps... with one eye
Even though the rain was cause for caution in the corners, di Grassi didn't tiptoe, surpassing 270 kph (167 mph) on the straights more than once. Now imagine doing that for two hours with 23 other cars and their rooster tails – it wouldn't be a bad way to spend a Sunday. You can watch the lap below.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video