Watch this F1 driver put down a hot lap in the wet around Spa Francorchamps... with one eye
Even though the rain was cause for caution in the corners, di Grassi didn't tiptoe, surpassing 270 kph (167 mph) on the straights more than once. Now imagine doing that for two hours with 23 other cars and their rooster tails – it wouldn't be a bad way to spend a Sunday. You can watch the lap below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models