How to cure driving apathy among America's youth? Lego
So here's an idea, even if it's not a new one: Use Lego to get kids to love cars.
The managing editor of the Automotive News website recently took his family to Legoland Florida on vacation, where he was struck with the notion while watching his kids drive little Ford Lego cars, part of a sponsorship that launched last fall. According to the report, Ford's southern dealers are quite pleased with the deal, and have been using tickets to the amusement park as an incentive.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models