Volvo planning V40 Polestar with all-wheel drive, 280 hp
Well, here's even more reason for the Swedes to bring us their smart looking C-segment hatchback: The Polestar version of the V40 it reportedly has planned for Europe. According to PistonHeads, Volvo will be announcing the hotted-up variant at the Paris Motor Show in September.
Polestar will take the forthcoming 254-horsepower V40 T5, a car that shares hardware with the 2013 Ford Focus ST, and give it all the kit we've been hoping for in a Focus RS, according to the report. Citing Volvo's UK director, PistonHeads says the V40 Polestar will have at least 280 hp and all-wheel drive, cost about £30,000 ($46,900), and come to market sometime next year.
Volvo V40 Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models