Next Range Rover Sport shot at close range
As you can clearly see, there will be large air intakes in the front bumper, seemingly to feed the atmosphere into whatever forced-induction powerplant Land Rover chooses to wedge under the bonnet – we'd guess a couple of V8 options in the States and a turbodiesel or two in Europe, but we wouldn't be terribly surprised to see some downsized mills thrown in for good measure.
We're expecting the next Range Rover Sport to shed a good bit of weight from the current model, and rumor has it that the machine will be lower and wider, with a more pronounced sloping rear backlight to better differentiate the Sport from its more off-road-oriented sibling.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models