Marussia rules out mechanical fault in de Villota F1 tragedy
The 34-year-old Spanish driver was one of just two female drivers contracted to compete in F1 this season. She also became the first female driver in F1 since 1992, though before signing on with Marussia, de Villota tested with Renault and campaigned in Spanish F3 and the Daytona 24 Hours.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models