Retail Car Show: Spotting future classics at the big-box store
It's inescapable and unavoidable, so you might as well just celebrate the addiction. To that end, here are some of my most recent finds from a weekend shopping excursion. The cars stood out for a few different reasons, but mostly because they're increasingly rare.
When was the last time you saw a Ford Festiva that clean? Wouldn't you like to own that second-generation Toyota MR2? Check out that Acura Legend; elegant, mostly rust-free (surprisingly) and on its way to being a classic for a new generation. The capper, though, was the final-gen Toyota Cressida. Rare when it was new, it's even rarer now. What have you seen lately?
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models