Romanian gas is like a troupe of French maids for your engine
The fuel itself is mixed with additives to help clean the engine, but it appears that instead of selling petrol or diesel with Efix, as Chevron here sells fuel with its Techron additive, the fuel itself is called Efix. Which is neither here nor there, really, when there are Romanian maids in French cosplay in the commercial below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models