De Tomaso chairman arrested amidst accusations of misappropriated funds
Last may, the Piedmont region of the EU, which originally provided funding, asked De Tomaso to refund of the $6 million it had granted the automaker. Earlier this month, De Tomaso filed for bankruptcy, saying it had run out of funding.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models