Updated 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee spotted wearing new grille
Among the expected new options are a 241-horsepower, 406-pound-foot, 3.0-liter diesel V6 that European Grand Cherokee buyers have been enjoying for some time now, as well as a ZF eight-speed automatic that's likely meant to partner with the Pentastar V6. Although the changes we know of so far might not seem to be worth all the hubbub, they should provide measurable added refinement to an already-polished vehicle that is still selling very well.
We expect to see it at this January's Detroit Auto Show, and production is predicted to begin in May 2013.
Jeep Grand Cherokee Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models