Toyota asks: "What's the plural of Prius?" Again... [w/video]
So, what's with the marketing recycle bin? Apparently, the first round of votes were for the U.S. only. Now, the British guys and gals apparently want in on the name game. The choices offered by the automaker are exactly the same as before: Priuses, Prium, Pries, Prii, Prien and simply, Prius.
Toyota is looking to emphasis the different variations of the Prius that are offered around the world, including the standard model, the Prius+ (Prius V in the U.S.) and the plug-in Prius. Freel free to scroll down below to watch a video promoting the contest, but be warned: there's a catchy jingle that may be in your head for the next several hours.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video