$30 Million Ferrari 250 GTO Crashed On 50th Anniversary Tour
The car is one of just 39 ever produced
Of course, driving a car always comes with the chance of an accident, and unfortunately that's just what happened when Cox recently had the 250 GTO out on track as part of the model's 50th anniversary tour in France last week. Details of the extent of the accident are scarce, but the off-track excursion at the Reims-Gueux race track was bad enough that his wife broke her leg on impact.
We wish a speedy recovery to both Christopher and his wife, and we're sure the car will up and running in no time. Hopefully we'll see it back in action in the near future.
You can see our photos of Cox's 1962 Ferrari 250 GTO at various events here.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models