Subaru WRX Club Spec 11 unveiled for Australians
Indoors, each of the special-edition creations feature a numbered plaque, and tangerine-color cars wear orange stitching on their leather seats. Black models will rock standard red stitching. If you call the southern continent home and want to make one of these super-rare dress-up kits your very own, get cracking. The cars go on sale in August, and each one carries an MSRP of $41,490 MLP, or $42,216 in American cash.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models