NY Volvo owner closing in on 3 million miles in P1800S [w/video]
Gordon attributes the vehicle's longevity to good design and proper maintenance, though keeping the coupe to himself has gone a long way too. The retired teacher doesn't let anyone else drive his beloved P1800. On average, he clocks around 100,000 miles per year traveling to car shows and visiting various states just for the fun of it. We can't wait to see this pair roll past the next milestone. Check out a new Associated Press interview with Gordon below (warning: video is set to auto-play).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models