Seinfeld teases new car show with other comedians
With a roster like the one above, you'd be forgiven for expecting to find yourself weeing with hysterical laughter at the promo. Unfortunately, the YouTube clip features little more than a few glamor shots of some classics from Austin-Healey, Dodge, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Triumph and Volkswagen rolling on public streets and the comics laughing with each other sans actual jokes. We wouldn't call it pulse-quickening by any stretch, but hopefully the actual show will be better. Produced by Sony-owned Crackle, the web program premieres on Thursday, July 19 at 9 p.m. Eastern. Check out the promo video below or head over to the show's site.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models