Drayson Racing sets electric record at Goodwood Festival of Speed [w/video]
By way of comparison, the Tesla Roadster scrambled up the path in 58.77 seconds last year. And, while it wasn't entered in the final shootout, the Nissan Leaf NISMO RC did three consecutive runs in exactly 60.18 seconds, beating its 2011 time by an impressive 10 seconds.
To get a good look at the B12/69EV in action, scroll down for video of it doing some recent testing. As a bonus, we also have footage from the all-electric QuimeraRR AEDC running through the Goodwood course, though oddly, it's is missing from the official results (PDF).
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models