Porsche 911-fighting Maserati GranSport to use twin-turbo V6 power?
Unfortunately, it will be a spell before we see any more than a few renderings. The Maserati GranSport isn't expected to debut until 2015 or later. The company is currently pouring resources into getting the Kubang to market first.
Once the GranSport does hit the market, it will find itself in heady company. Odds are the machine will have to stare down a revised Porsche 911 and a next-generation Audi R8 at the same time. No pressure, Maserati.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models