History of Formula One cars in wireframes is neato
Ruf Blacklock, the mind behind the video, has also worked up an awesome infographic timeline detailing the emergence of various technologies over the years. Following the course of the infamous Autodromo Nazionale in Monza, Italy, the timeline shows us exactly how the sport grew from the classic racers of the '50s to the tech-laden machines of today. It's nearly as interesting as the video itself, and you can check it out by clicking on the inset photo above. You may also take a look at the video below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models