Facelifted 2013 Mazda MX-5 Miata leaked?
The roadster wears an all-new front fascia, complete with a five-point grille opening and a pair of redesigned fog lamp housings to to either side. The fascia looks more than a bit like the one found on the Mazda Spyder Concept we all know and love, and softens the current car's always-happy-to-see-you grin.
Word has it the 2013 MX-5 Miata will come with a new pedestrian-safe hood designed to pop up in the event of a collision. Step indoors, and the interior boasts new blacked-out gauges, as well as a new dash cover. It's unclear whether there are any mechanical changes on hand, though we do know the NC3 will bow with a new range of paint color and wheel options.
Mazda MX-5 Miata Information
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models