Terrafugia flying car completes first round of test flights
It's another small step toward the flying cars we've been promised since at least the halcyon days of the "better living through technology" 1950s. The Transition was supposed to start deliveries by the end of this year at a cost under $200,000. The price has swollen to around $279,000 and while Terrafugia is happy to accept your deposit, expect at least a year or two before taking delivery. Still, if you have the money and an desire to be Elroy Jetson, it looks like you may eventually get your wish.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models