Yes, Virginia, you can drift a 17-horsepower Renault Twizy
Before you ask, no, the video does not contain any electronic music nor a panda in a suit. But it's still worth watching the segment below. As an added bonus, we've included a video of the scissor-doored city car hooking up on the dyno, as well.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models