Volvo CEO admits automaker's cars are too complicated
Jacoby also reinforced his belief in the company's upcoming plug-in hybrid models, saying the vehicles are the "mid-term future" for Volvo. The CEO mentioned that either gasoline or diesel plug-ins will play a big part in the Swedish automaker's product portfolio, and that in the future, every Volvo model could bow with a plug-in hybrid version as well.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies