Nissan Patrol rides in with Rolls-Royce getup
Strangely enough, the upright Rolls-Royce grille and wedge hood fit well with the sharp edges of the Patrol's greenhouse, and the creator has thoughtfully fitted a set of Land Rover taillamps to the rump as well. Either way, if you like what you see, you can snap up this machine and call it yours. The Rolls-Patrol is currently up for sale for the low cost of just $15,800 at current conversion rates. You can bet that's a far cry less than the original owner had to pay to have this thing built. Head over to Dubizzle.com for a look at the sales ad.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models