ALMS to go green with natural gas
ALMS has made it clear the series is pushing to become one of the world's most efficient by following the Environmental Protection Agency Green Racing protocols. Last year, organizers started researching both natural gas and electric systems for race teams, and while ALMS is keeping details on the Prototype Challenge program quiet at the moment, The Washington Post says that the natural-gas racers should be ready in time for the 2013 season.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models