Bernie Ecclestone facing legal scuffle after ex-banker admits accepting bribes
Seven months ago, Ecclestone testified under immunity that he had paid Gribkowsky in order to avoid a tax inquiry by the United Kingdom. The F1 executive denies that the payments were bribes, but says that if he had not paid, Gribkowsky would have told UK tax authorities about issues with the sale that could have led to an inquiry. That investigation could have cost more than $3.14 billion.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models