Depth of Speed gets cozy with a Datsun 510 Wagon
Unlike most tin top examples, this particular model came with a port-installed vinyl roof. The owner saw the ratted vinyl as an excuse to install a Volkswagen-style canvas sunroof and went to town. Years of tinkering later, the wagon now rides on a lowered stance with some sharp wheels. The machine isn't perfect by any stretch – the paint doesn't exactly match and there are dents and dings – but this one gets driven on its original engine. And that's good enough for us.
Oh, there's also a bonus Toyota Hilux, too. Check it out below.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models