HSV sales strong despite Aussie slump, around 20% of Ford Falcon sales
Naturally, the people in charge at HSV are happy about this. It's true that sales numbers have come down, but Harding said the business case was built on the line's current sales. For now, the brand is "in the black" and "stronger than we've ever been as a business for investing in our future." The previous high flying numbers were a bonus that have helped pay for the work on the HSV version of the VF Commodore that will appear in Q2 next year. And on that note, if HSV could arrange to have that car shipped this way as well alongside the Chevrolet SS Performance, we'd be most grateful.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models