Lexus predicts ES 300h hybrid will sell 15,000 a year in U.S.
Lexus unveiled the new version of the 300h at the New York Auto Show in April. The car will have 200 horsepower and will have an EPA rating of about 40 miles per gallon combined. Lexus is expected to set a price for the car in August.
Through May, Lexus hybrid sales were up 38 percent from a year earlier to 13,197 units. Last year, Lexus sold 28,334 hybrids in the U.S., about half of which were CT 200h compacts.
Lexus ES 300 Information
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
From Our Partners
Here's all the footage of Ken Block's Top Gear Gymkhana segment that didn't make the showWatch Video