- Jun 18, 2012
Autoblog's Post-Father's Day Giveaway: Win the Autoblog Library!
Father's Day was this past weekend, and in case you're a dad who didn't get what he really wanted, Autoblog is holding a whole week's worth of giveaways to make up for it. You can of course enter to win even if you're not a dad (the childless and females are eligible, too), but winning will be all the more sweeter if you spent your Sunday pretending to like that tie your kids got you.
Day 1/5: Win the Autoblog Library!
The Prize: Fifteen books that have survived our grubby clutches, including some out-of-print hardcovers and books by automakers that were never sold to the public.
- Mazda's Conquest of Le Mans - Never Stop Challenging by Pierre Dieudonne (2011)
- Engines of Change: A History of the American Dream in Fifteen Cars by Paul Ingrassia (2012)
- The Man in the White Suit: The Stig, Le Mans, the Fast Lane and Me by Ben Collins (2012)
- Camaro: A Legend Reborn by Larry Edsall and Ed Welburn (2009)
- GTO: Pontiac's Great One by Darwin Holmstrom and David Newhardt (2011)
- Sirens of Chrome: The Enduring Allure of Auto Show Models by Margery Krevsky (2008)
- Hot Rod Garages by Peter Vincent (2009)
- Dean Jeffries: 50 Fabulous Years in Hot Rods, Racing and Film by Tom Cotter (2009)
- Roy Brizio Street Rods: Modern Hot Rods Defined by Bo Bertilsson (2009)
- Old School Customs: Top Traditional Custom Car Builders by Alan Mayes (2009)
- The Legendary Custom Cars and Hot Rods of Gene Winfield by David Grant (2008)
- Ford Model T: The That Put the World on Wheels by Lindsay Brooke (2008)
- Hunt for the Blower Bentley by Kevin Gosselin (2011)
- Fifty Years of American Dreams – Honda
- R8 coffee table book – Audi
- Click here to enter. Requires that you Like the Autoblog Facebook page. Five additional entries each are offered for choosing to Like the AOL Autos and AutoblogGreen Facebook pages.
- Contest is open to all residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older!
- The winner will be chosen randomly. One winner will win the Autoblog Library as listed above worth a total value of $467.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen.
- The full list of rules can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until June 19, 2012 at 2:59PM ET.