Renault plugs Twizy EVs into Eiffel Tower, raves it up
The Renault Twizy is a fully electric covered scooter available in two configurations. Buyers can opt for a nine-horsepower version with a top speed of 28 mph or a 20 hp version with a more respectable 47 mph top end. The company says charging the Twizy for three-and-a-half-hours will net users a range of around 60 miles. Not bad. Pricing for the EV starts at around $9,923 in the UK at current conversion rates. Check out the quick video for yourself. Be warned: there's a Panda in a suit.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies