7-11 shrinks Big Gulp to make it more cupholder friendly
Which, of course, is why 7-11 has recently, secretly downsized its 64-ounce Double Gulp to a mere 50 ounces.
What's that? That's not true? The Daily is reporting that 7-11 did it because the cups don't fit in cupholders? Conspiracy! Coverup! Check the alleyways behind 7-11's and you're likely to find big, fetid puddles of soda, forming an environmental hazard. Either that, or they've started using it for fracking.
Not true either? Well, at the very least we can still accuse 7-11 of deceptive marketing. After all, that Double Gulp no longer holds twice as much liquid as the Big Gulp.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models